Cheyenne Firecracker 5K 2018 Cheyenne Depot Plaza 151 W. Lincolnway, Cheyenne, WY
July 4, 2018 8:00 a.m.
- This 5K course loops through historic downtown Cheyenne and the Crow Creek Greeway. It begins and ends at the Depot Plaza. Runners will head west along 15th Street. The route conncects with the scenic Crow Creek Greenway, passes through Optimist Park, and ends with a viaduct-view of the Union Pacific Depot and rail yard, and finishes in the Depot Plaza.
- Registration fees include a tech T-shirt (100% polyester) and refreshments.
- Race starts at 8:00 a.m. Awards and drawings will beginning at 9:00 a.m. The race will be over at 9:30 a.m.
- Walkers and those will strollers are welcome! If you have a dog, please keep it on a short leash so no one trips on it.
- “Virtual 5K“ option: Wanna run, but can’t make it to the race? Or, don’t want to run, but would like to support people who struggle with poverty? This option is for you!. You will still get a T-shirt. Just select “Virtual 5K” when you register.
- Race awards will include:
- Overall winners: male and female
- 1st and 2nd place finishers, male and female in each age category. Age groups: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
|Early Start||Register On Time||Running Late||Race Day|
|Sept 20, 2017 – March 31, 2018||April 1 – May 31, 2018||June 1 – July 3, 2018||July 4, 2018 Independence Day|
|$25 Adults||$30 Adults||$35 Adults||$40 Adults|
|Special pricing is available for Kids 14 & under and Seniors 65+. $20||Special pricing is available for Kids 14 & under and Seniors 65+. $25||Special pricing is available for Kids 14 & under and Seniors 65+. $30||Special pricing is available for Kids 14 & under and Seniors 65+. $35|
- Register On-line
- Register at the Foot of the Rockies store at 1740 Del Range Blvd. Cheyenne, WY 82009 starting on June 26th 2018 through July 3 at 3:00 p.m. (Cash or checks accepted. The FORs can’t process credit cards for this event.)
- Race Day Registration from 6:30 a.m. – 7:30 a.m. (Cash, checks, and credit cards accepted.)