Race Information for July 4, 2019, will be coming in October.
Race Location (Start and Finish)
- This 5K course loops through historic downtown Cheyenne and the Crow Creek Greenway. It begins and ends at the Depot Plaza. Runners will head west along 15th Street. The route connects with the scenic Crow Creek Greenway, passes through Optimist Park, and ends with a viaduct-view of the Union Pacific Depot and rail yard, and finishes in the Depot Plaza.
- Registration fees include a tech T-shirt (100% polyester) and refreshments: Starbucks Coffee, bagels, fruit, and water.
- Race starts at 8:00 a.m. Awards and drawings will begin at 9:00 a.m. The race will be over at 9:30 a.m.
- Walkers and those will strollers are welcome!
- Animals are not allowed in the Plaza area per City Code, unless it’s a certified service animal. Dogs are allowed along the race route, but not in the Plaza. If you run with a a dog, please keep it on a short leash so no one trips on it.
- “Virtual 5K“ option: Wanna run, but can’t make it to the race? Or, don’t want to run, but would like to support people who struggle with poverty? This option is for you!. You will still get a T-shirt. Just select “Virtual 5K” when you register. We will mail you your t-shirt if you notify us NLT June 25, 2018.
- Race awards will include:
- Overall winners: male and female
- 1st and 2nd place finishers, male and female in each age category. Age groups: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
|Early Start||Register On Time||Running Late||Race Day|
|Sept 20, 2017 – March 31, 2018||April 1 – May 31, 2018||June 1 – July 3, 2018||July 4, 2018 Independence Day|
|$25 Adults||$30 Adults||$35 Adults||$40 Adults|
|Special pricing is available for Kids 14 & under and Seniors 65+. $20||Special pricing is available for Kids 14 & under and Seniors 65+. $25||Special pricing is available for Kids 14 & under and Seniors 65+. $30||Special pricing is available for Kids 14 & under and Seniors 65+. $35|
- Register On-line
- Register at the Foot of the Rockies store at 1740 Del Range Blvd. Cheyenne, WY 82009 starting on June 28th 2018 through July 3 at 3:00 p.m. (Cash or checks accepted. The FORs can’t process credit cards for this event.)
- Race Day Registration from 6:30 a.m. – 7:30 a.m. (Cash, checks, and credit cards accepted.)