Firecracker 5K 2020 Race Information
- Registration fee includes a T-shirt & refreshments before the race!
- Race starts at 8 a.m. and awards will begin at 9 a.m.
- Walkers & those with strollers are welcome!
- Animals are not allowed in the Cheyenne Depot Plaza per City Code. However, dogs are welcome along the other parts of the race route! Service dogs are allowed at the Cheyenne Depot Plaza.
- Virtual 5K will be available for people who are unable to run the race. If you chose this option before June 25th you will get a T-shirt mailed to you! This is a great way to support the race even if you won’t be in town to run the race!
|Early Bird Bombette||Pyrotechnic Planner||Last Minute Missile||Race Day Dynamite|
|February 24th – March 15th||March 16th – May 31st||June 1st – July 3rd||July 4th|
Race Award Categories
Male & Female overall winners
Male & Female 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers for each age group
14 & under
Race Day Registration from 6:30 a.m. – 7:30 a.m. (Cash, checks, and credit cards accepted.)